Compensation $26 to $29 Hourly
Benefits Offered 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“Now in the third generation of family ownership, Tulkoff Food Products is a long time leader in the food industry.”
Tulkoff Food Products proudly manufactures over 400 unique quality condiments, dressings and sauces for retail, food service, industrial and private label customers throughout North America.
We have an opening for an experienced 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician to join maintenance team.
The primary role of the Maintenance Technician is to carry out accurate and efficient production line changeovers as well as machine trouble-shooting, repairs, and critical equipment breakdown maintenance to ensure maximum asset availability.
HOURS: 11:00 pm - 7:30 am
Primary Responsibilities: The duties for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs production line changeovers according to current specifications and guidelines.
- Improves changeover effectiveness and efficiency by developing detailed documentation and procedures.
- Follows pre-established guidelines for making timely, consistent and accurate repairs and completes all required paperwork associated with repairs
- Performs high quality maintenance work in accordance with written procedures and SOPs
- Troubleshoots AC variable frequency drives, AC & DC motors, DC drives, and other motor control circuits
- Troubleshoots discrete and analog sensors including pressure, temperature, flow, photo-electric, and inductive proximity, as well as PLCs and pLC controlled systems and machines
- Diagnoses and repairs gearboxes, bearings, pumps and other mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Participates in new equipment installation, validation and start up processes
- Shares knowledge and identifies new opportunities for transferring skills to operators as needed. Actively participates in continuous processing improvements and learning opportunities
Qualifications: To be eligible for this position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional machinery troubleshooting, root cause, and corrective action skills
- Experience with food processing and packaging machinery preferred
- Food manufacturing GMP experience preferred
- Allen Bradley experience preferred (CompactLogix, SLC 500, PV+, etc.)
Tulkoff Food Products is a family owned company offering a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with an 8% employer match, paid time off, employer paid life insurance, flexible spending account, participation in a local Credit Union and other voluntary benefits.
About Tulkoff Food Products:
Tulkoff is recognized for manufacturing and supplying a variety of full flavored, high quality condiments, specialty sauces and ingredients for co-pack, private label, food service, industrial and retail customers nationwide. With facilities in Maryland and Ohio, Tulkoff is known in the industry for supplying superior quality and innovative products and services.
APPLY HERE: https://lnkd.in/dA3ETpE
Company website: https://www.tulkoff.com/
Company address: 2229 Van Deman Street, Baltimore MD 21224