LOCATION: Baltimore, MD
The duties for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate product information and confirmations to buyers and/or brokers in a timely manner.
- Ensure purchase orders are processed accurately and timely.
- Maintain third party EDI PO processing systems to include –Itrade Network, OB10, McLane, Owens Direct, Edict System and Foodlink.
- Scan daily PO, pick ticket, BOL and invoice for each shipment.
- Receive PO’s by third party EDI and/or fax, code PO’s according to group affiliation, fax, EDI and/or email confirmations.
- Maintain 5 business day lead time.
- Maintain Ship To addresses in Ross for all PO needs.
- Maintain all Certificate of Analysis information in Customer Notes for Quality Control.
- Communicate with Production on all emergency customer needs.
- Maintain current and correct pricing on all PO’s received and communicate incorrect PO’s.
- Research issue’s and offer solutions.
- Look for ways to increase efficiencies within the department.
To be eligible for this position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior ERP experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and first-rate organizational skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette, a positive attitude and must be a team player.
- Prior Customer Service experience preferred.
To Apply: https://www.tulkoff.com/about-us/careers/