LOCATION: Baltimore, MD
The duties for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meet production goals and demands and operate within budget.
- Maintain, manage and strive to improve yield and production metrics.
- Ensure all manufacturing practices and procedures are adhered to by production employees.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of packaging and labeling.
- Comply with employment law and human resources policies.
- Recruit, train, manage, monitor and apply disciplinary actions for the production team.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to comply with regulatory and 3rd party auditing agencies.
- Control waste of packaging materials, ingredients and labor hours.
- Work with the facility manager to develop process improvements and recommend or procure new or replacement machinery.
- Follow safety guidelines, company standards and Good Manufacturing Practices.
To be eligible for this position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience as Production Manager or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational, leadership and problem solving skills and abilities
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- High School Diploma; degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Knowledge of HACCP and SQF is a plus
To apply: https://www.tulkoff.com/about-us/careers/