Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- This role will work to engrain a learning culture in the plant aligned with High Performance Work System concepts.
- Support plant CI progression with focus on key metrics: safety, quality, reliability
- Work closely with all site departments to develop, communicate, and implement training systems across the plant
- Provide and coordinate material to allow for employee self-directed learning and effective knowledge transfer
- Engage all associates through hands-on mentoring, audits, etc.
- Support, catalog, and maintain documented standard work practices (OPLs, SOPs, SSOPs, etc.)
- Create employee area validation materials and curriculum plans
- Coordinate employee training & validation process (including new hire orientation)
- Develop and publish key metrics and reports (weekly, monthly, annual)
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, maintaining them over time
- Lead cross-functional workstream teams to improve processes and/or eliminate losses
- Builds processes and systems to solve daily and long-term losses
- Coach, coordinate, and support plant pillar teams (5S, CSD, FI, AMD, etc.)
- Participate and/or lead pillar activities (ex. UPS, Kaizen events, baseline data collection, AMD drumbeats, etc.)
- Instill a “hands-on,” systematic approach to problem solving
- Spend time on production floor as needed to support initiatives
- May perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent Required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and loss
- Knowledge of GMPs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Ability to work weekends and/or off-shift hours as required per job tasks
- A self-motivated individual that is able to multi-task and lead others through influence
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback in a positive format
- Previous experience with TPM preferred
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.