The Business Systems Analyst will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices related to the manufacturing execution processes to directly collaborate with groups such as finance, sales, manufacturing and warehouse to understand their procedures, process flows and implement standard processes and/or new features in ERP, MES, MRP, process yield analysis, etc. systems for greater efficiency, control, productivity and speed. This particular BSA role is to focus on the engineering, assembly, and manufacturing areas, especially with MES, interfaces and customization to ERP (job status, MRP, parts, BOMs), and ancillary systems (yield management, job control, process optimization, maintenance, machine interfaces, data collection and IoT). Provide guidance and training as necessary to other team members with the goal of process improvement and overall solution quality. This individual will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices related to the manufacturing execution processes.
• Lead business process improvement initiatives
• Work with stakeholders to capture, define, and document business integration requirements.
• Educate customers on standard business processes and technical solutions and provide them real world scenarios of usage.
• Conduct research on processes and tool sets that will improve the productivity and quality of the business.
• Build and maintain technical trusted advisor relationships for the successful adoption and deployment of products and technologies.
• Learn and understand business plans and objectives, aligning project goals and plans appropriately. Ensure the client receives expected project deliverable's as identified in the scope of the project and meet and/or exceed quality assurance standards.
• Deliver completed projects within estimated hours, by established completion dates, and within the approved budget. Regularly communicate project status to all stakeholders.
• Manage user, management and project team expectations. Promote project stakeholder satisfaction by addressing issues in a timely manner.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with users, project team members, and IT.
• Works with developers, support and service providers to install and support software, interfaces, customization's, and reports.
• Participates actively with users in software selection, design, and implementation efforts
• Manages software implementation and upgrade efforts, and IT-related user training
• Support data analysis to understand and improve process flows.
• Provides team support, working with project managers and project teams.
• Assist others in achieving project plan deliverable's as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Excellent working knowledge of discrete capital equipment manufacturing order to cash processes.
• Extensive experience and understanding of manufacturing execution system in a manufacturing and product engineering environment, including implementation, upgrades, and support functions
• Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
• Ability to communicate business benefit of technical solutions/decisions.
• Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams, integrate solutions, and handle data conversions and migrations.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities
• Leadership courage and conflict resolution skills
• Analytical and problem-solving expertise
• Ability to collaborate and function in a team environment
• Customer and quality focused
• Interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to foster teamwork
• Experience in Agile/Scrum concepts.
• Familiar with organizational change management including end user training.
• Have strong presentation and requirements elicitation skills.
• Support key strategic initiatives.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Able to manage and complete multiple concurrent projects with aggressive deadlines
• Experience with Infor XA, preferred, but not required.
Work is typically performed in a standard office setting working at a desk or table on a level surface. 25% travel may be expected.
Working Location: BWP-Hunt Valley, MD