At Terumo Cardiovascular, we develop, manufacture and distribute medical devices for cardiac and vascular surgery with an emphasis on cardiopulmonary bypass, intra-operative monitoring and vascular grafting. This includes a full-line of perfusion products, endoscopic vessel harvesting products and surgical stabilization products.
Our mission is to work as a team to save one more life, today and every day. We do this by providing lifesaving technology to cardiac surgery teams around the world.
This position is responsible for developing, administering, evaluating and managing various human resources programs and activities. May assist with activities that could affect the Quality System, such as administration of quality documents.
1. In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
2. Administer AAP/EEO requirements/record keeping compliance.
3. Exercise discretion, judgment, confidentiality, professionalism, and tact in dealing with all issues.
4. Assist in conflict resolution for work-related issues.
5. Monitor and manage FMLA and other leaves of absence in accordance with company policy.
6. Partner with Associates and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations and ensure compliance.
7. Manage hiring process fill open positions in a timely manner. Qualify candidates through face to face interviews, applicant testing, and background checks necessary to comply with regulated industry standards. Use web-based recruiting technology (including applicant tracking systems). Coordinate and process HR-related forms such as new hire paperwork, drug and pre-employment background screening and status changes.
8. Administer and conduct Associate new hire orientation, benefit introduction, Associate policy introduction and education, and general procedures utilized at the plant.
9. Assist with Associate training as needed.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a four-year college degree and a minimum of three years of human resource experience, Intermediate computer software skills, i.e. Microsoft Office.