Contact Phil Iwancio: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is primarily responsible for assembling or fabricating mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications. Assembling or fabricating of parts must be completed on time and at the request of the supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize hand held tool and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Technical Capacity
- Learning Orientation
- Time Management.
- Attention to Detail
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience
- Basic reading skills and computer navigation and utilization skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Holmatro Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.