The Maryland World Class Consortia (MWCC) appointed Philip Tulkoff, President of Tulkoff Food Products in Baltimore City, as Chairman of the Board for the MWCC during its quarterly meeting on Sept. 9, 2020.
"I am honored to be chosen as Chairman of the Board for MWCC even during these challenging times,” said Phil Tulkoff, MWCC Board Chairman. “We will be working on pivoting our offerings in order to keep our members and clients engaged with programs, events and speakers that are relevant to process improvement without the ability to hold in-person events. I look forward to working with the Board to make this a reality."
Current Officers and Directors:
- Phil Tulkoff, President, Tulkoff Food Products, MWCC Chairman
- Dr. Minerva Devera, Director of Operational Excellence, Emergent BioSolutions, MWCC Secretary
- Carl Livesay, Vice President of Maryland Thermoform, MWCC Treasurer
- Robert Barnes (retired), Northrop Grumman
- Thomas Dahbura, President, Hub Labels
- John King, Continuous Improvement Manager, Northrop Grumman
- Dr. Shawn Wolf, Outside-Force
- Lauri Shropshire, COO, MLS Enterprises
“We wish to thank the outgoing Chairman, John King, for his contributions and leadership over the past two years,” said Joyce La Padula, Managing Director of MWCC.