LSSD is practical, applied and focused on fundamental leadership blocking and tackling where it makes a difference everyday: in the trenches! This is a great leadership program for front-line leaders, mid-level leaders (supervisors, team leaders, managers, etc), area managers and function managers. The program will address critical leadership concepts, tools, skills and behaviors.
LSSD may be right for your leaders if the following skills and abilities are important for their effectiveness:
- Motivating and engaging associates;
- Providing effective work instruction and direction-giving;
- Providing effective feedback, both praise and correction;
- Coaching, mentoring and building the skills and confidence of others;
- Addressing and correcting performance and conduct problems;
- Delegating effectively;
- Building and leading high-performance teams;
- Setting goals and objectives, and using performance measures to full advantage;
- Adapting their own behavior to bring out the best in others;
- Managing conflicts and listening effectively; and
- Addressing difficult behaviors.
This interactive workshop is designed around four critical focus areas.
- Work Unit Performance Climate - Learn to isolate and improve the critical factors that impact employee performance and moral.
- Personal Style & Interpersonal Skills - Strengthen communication effectiveness, assertiveness building rapport, listening skills and effective nonverbal communication.
- Leading & Managing Others - Specific concepts, tools and techniques aimed at gauging the needs of associates and delivering the most effective form of leadership: Direction, Coaching, Counseling/Participating and Delegating - Situational Leadership.
- Leading & Managing High Performance Teams - Learn to build cohesive, focused teams by effectively leading the growth and transition stages that all high performance teams go through.
This program will be held at a host company site convenient to the Baltimore-Washington area. Please check back soon for confirmation of the location. For more information email Kate at email@example.com, or call 800-556-5222.
Tuition for the four-day program is $1,725 and includes all instructional material, assessments, workshop manual, breakfast, lunch, refreshments, follow-up articles and post-session coaching. A group discount is available when three or more participants from one company register; tuition when the group discount is applied is $1,425.
A LSSD Program brochure is available to download and print. You may want to also view the LSSD Program description and view the program agenda.
Register for this program today!