Whether you run a whole plant or small work team, the Leadership Skill & Style Development (LSSD) Program will help you become a more effective leader. Kelly Petrock of The LEAD Institute will present this three-day course for leaders of all levels.
LSSD is practical, hands-on, and focused on fundamental leadership blocking and tackling where it makes a difference everyday: in the trenches! This is a great leadership program for front-line leaders, mid-level leaders (supervisors, team leaders, managers, etc), area managers and function managers. The program will address critical leadership concepts, tools, skills and behaviors.
LSSD may be right for you or your leaders if the following skills and abilities are important:
- Motivating and engaging associates;
- Providing effective work instruction and direction-giving;
- Providing effective feedback, both praise and correction;
- Coaching, mentoring and building the skills and confidence of others;
- Addressing and correcting performance and conduct problems;
- Delegating effectively;
- Building and leading high-performance teams;
- Setting goals and objectives, and using performance measures to full advantage;
- Adapting their own behavior to bring out the best in others;
- Managing conflicts and listening effectively; and
- Addressing difficult behaviors.
This interactive workshop is designed around three critical focus areas.
- Work Unit Performance Climate - Learn to isolate and improve the critical factors that impact employee performance and morale.
- Personal Style & Interpersonal Skills - Strengthen communication effectiveness, rapport-building, listening skills and effective nonverbal communication.
- Leading & Managing Others - Specific concepts, tools and techniques aimed at gauging the needs of associates and delivering the most effective form of Situational Leadership: Direction, Coaching, Counseling/Participating and Delegating.
This program will be held at the Loyola Graduate Center in Timonium, MD.
Tuition for the three-day program is $1,175.00 and includes all instructional material, assessments, workshop manual, breakfast, lunch, refreshments, follow-up articles and post-session coaching. Please contact us for group discounts pricing.
A LSSD Program brochure is available to download and print.